14 Mac 2012
Wah wah....dah lama aku x rasa mcm nie.
Aku rasa tenang n a little happy.
I'm not sure it's true or not but I think I had fall for someone.
Aku xtau la fall in love or just a crush sbb aku x pernah rasa cmnie sblm2 nie.
Bdak yg aku mksudkan nie aku jmpa dlm kelas Ko-Q (fesilitator).
Nama dia start with H n he is born in March.
I know coz our 1st class is to sit dlm grup dgn someone yg lahir sama bulan dgn kita.
Dia quite friendly.
Banyak ckp jgk and the most shocking news is...
he is the same age with my 2nd bro which born in 1987.
Wahhh....but dia baru 1st year like me.
This is because after SPM dia amik STAM then Diploma and finally Degree.
Wow~ Not only his age is the same with my bro but also his characteristic.
He is about my bro height, wear big spectacle,
kind of nerdy + poyo and also funny.
The thing is whenever I look at him, he kind of remind me of my brother.
His action, his style and also his word.
Everything is look the same.
The fact that I know is girl tend to fall for a guy that had similarity with their father,
not brother but what am I doing??
For me he is really like the word that I keep holding on which is
“Cute guys make you crazy.
Hot guys make you drool.
Cool guys make you daydream.
But funny guys make you fall in love without ever knowing.”
I think i see all of the criteria in him.
Cute with the expression, hot when he focus,
cool when he pose and always funny with his action.
But who knows, mybe i really had fall for him <3
and it make my Wednesday as a happy day~
No comments:
Post a Comment